Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine is one of my favorite things. I have every issue of this little magazine and it is awesome! It's just what it says - Every. Day. Food. It's easy recipes that don't take a lot of time or fancy ingredients. I'm always excited when I find one in my mailbox - finally something fun! I read it like a book from cover to cover before I make anything. Some issues only have one or two recipes I want to try but others come and I want to try all of them! There are two shows on PBS called Everyday Food and Everyday Baking that showcase recipes from the magazine. I'll post my favorites as I try them, as well as some favorites from previous issues. If you get this magazine let me know which recipes you like too.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Everyday Food
Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine is one of my favorite things. I have every issue of this little magazine and it is awesome! It's just what it says - Every. Day. Food. It's easy recipes that don't take a lot of time or fancy ingredients. I'm always excited when I find one in my mailbox - finally something fun! I read it like a book from cover to cover before I make anything. Some issues only have one or two recipes I want to try but others come and I want to try all of them! There are two shows on PBS called Everyday Food and Everyday Baking that showcase recipes from the magazine. I'll post my favorites as I try them, as well as some favorites from previous issues. If you get this magazine let me know which recipes you like too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment