Friday, July 23, 2010

Lemon Caper Chicken

This recipe is easy, fast and really good! I have a tendency to overcook chicken because I'm afraid of it being undercooked but I managed to get this one just right tonight - it was so tender and good! I know there is a lot of butter in this recipe (it also works fine with half the butter) but I don't cook like this every night so I figure it's okay now and then. Thanks for the great recipe Sarah A!

Lemon Caper Chicken
2-4 chicken breasts
½ cup flour
¼ cup butter
2 tsp chopped garlic
1 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp pepper
1 Tbsp capers

Cut chicken to make two slices, coat with flour. Heat butter in skillet and cook chicken and garlic, turning once. Add broth, pepper and lemon. Heat until hot, add capers. Can put on top of angel hair pasta.

No comments: